Accounts & Office Administrator (Casual part-time)
We are looking for a casual part time Accounts & Office Administrator to join our small, yet busy team. Reporting to the Manager Administration, this role will provide opportunity for someone experienced in accounts processing and perhaps seeking to return to the workforce and looking at part time hours, and who has excellent customer service skills.
About the role:
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Managing aspects of the accounts function, including payables and receivables, bank reconciliations, cash handling and banking functions
- Assisting with Long Room duties
- All aspects of office management including supporting reception responsibilities, to ensure high level of customer service
We are looking for someone who has:
- Proven accounts experience using accounting packages
- A positive can-do attitude
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to work within a team environment
Otago Cricket is one of six Major Associations across NZ with a governance and management responsibility to the wider Otago and Southland region. We lead all aspects of Cricket, including supporting the growth of community cricket (clubs and schools) through to our pathway and performance programmes inclusive of the Otago Volts and the SBS Bank Otago Sparks competing in domestic competitions.
If you would like to work in a friendly and inviting work environment, and believe you have the experience that we are looking for, you can apply or simply find out more by contacting Jemma Osten; firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 021 054 9880.
Applications close Tuesday 29 October 2019.